Totally freaking out so bad...seriously just had an asthma attack.

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by kvmommy, Jan 25, 2011.

1. kvmommy

kvmommy Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 2, 2011
    It chirped. Yup...it chirped. An egg chirped at me. I, cannot express how happy and excited i am. I know you know how I feel, but I had no idea I'd feel like this. Pheww....breathe. I'm so sick...been to the er 3 times in two days for a lung infection, and then allergic reaction to antibiotics...and now I'm a little dizzy. LOL.

But heres the thing...if I get really close to the vent holes...it kinda smells. I don't have a sense of smell hardly at all, and my 2 year old daughter with the sniffer is asleep. I'm worried an egg is going bad, but can't confirm until she's awake. Hope nothing blows up in there...i'll be devastated.

Ohhh...I hope they survive. My blood pressures been high this week, and i'm pretty sure the docs would be mad at me right now!!!

2. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    Aww! I know, it IS exciting! Good luck! Hope you get lots of babies...

3. kvmommy

kvmommy Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 2, 2011
    Got 1 EE pip, 1 GLW rocking, 1 WP (I think its hard to read the letters) rocking, and tapping from some other egg. ohhh...now I can't sleep. And I have two kids that wake at the break of dawn. I put them in at 1 pm, was hoping thats when it would start. Either way...gonna go check one more time and force myself to sleep.

4. aubreynoramarie

aubreynoramarie designated lawn flamingo

May 27, 2010
    Reno, Nevada
    [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by