Townsend Farmers Exchange chicken swap

shay20

Shay's Flock of Fun
11 Years
Jul 31, 2008
in the wild, Mass
Townsend Farmers Exchange is allowing us to have chicken swaps at there store, this is the begining of one of an ongoing event, lets make it a great one so we can keep it going, there at a great location right on rt 13, great parking lot, they are a feed store, dunkin donuts right tnere aswell ;) , I will post up the address ,time, date

They are having an event on sept 21, called Healthy pet day, , a spokesperson to talk about horse feed nutrition, a hay testing, bring in a sample of your hay and it can be tested.
Also a sale on certain feeds.
We are allowed to come set up and sell chickens rabbits ect... at this event
Poultry must be tested clean, please bring copy of certificate or npip number.

The addres is 15 Elm st townsend ma 01469, rt 13 8am to 4pm, but for set ups I would sau we set up at 8am to 11 or noon but mote than welcome to stay setup till 4pm dureing this event on sept 21

this Saturday the 21st the chicken swap 9 a.m. To noon but more than welcome to stay till 4 come set up your chickens for sale your craft for sale items and other items there is no fee it's free, bring your tickets for sale bring your rabbits for sale another small critters or even if you have goats homemade jellies fruits vegetables bring it . it's so important please bring your test certificates

Dang. I wish I had known, but just found this thread. I have beautiful bantam pairs and trios for sale but they weren't old enough for blood testing until a couple weeks ago. Finally got my clean-flock papers and the chickens are ready for homes. Hope to be at the next swap/sale.

Last edited:
Come join us, come set up for free, sell your poultry, rabbits, other small critters or even goats, come sell your crafts, home made jellies, veggies, plants, animal items ,ect......
Nothing to sell? Thats ok come down check out all the stuff that will be there, bring your pet along, dress them up it is halloween ;)
There will be a prize for best costume on your pet. Have some with it dress up with your pet :)
Farmers exchange
15 Elm st
Townsend Ma 01469, rt 13

Come join us, come set up for free, sell your poultry, rabbits, other small critters or even goats, come sell your crafts, home made jellies, veggies, plants, animal items ,ect......
Nothing to sell? Thats ok come down check out all the stuff that will be there, bring your pet along, dress them up it is halloween ;)
There will be a prize for best costume on your pet. Have some with it dress up with your pet :)
Farmers exchange
15 Elm st
Townsend Ma 01469, rt 13

Back
Top Bottom