Toy horsey setup contest

Symphony

Vanilla, Little Airt Airt
8 Years
9 Years
Jan 24, 2011
A super hero chicken's coop!
(not like other)

Set up all, or your favorite toy horses in one pic, and who ever has best setup wins.

All BYC rules apply.

Make pretty background for better advantages to win. And good picture helps, but most of all is the horses placement.

Prize:

Knowing that your artistic

Nice. The prize rocks.
cool.png

Quote:
Hey, wait for mine
wink.png

lol.png
I'm excited to see yours.
tongue.png
I'm not really entering to be competitive by the way, I'm just doing it 'cause I ain't got nothin' better to do with my time.
hide.gif

tongue.png
Eh, I might enter spirits kid.

Quote:
lol.png
tongue.png
I'm not really entering to be competitive by the way, I'm just doing it 'cause I ain't got nothin' better to do with my time.
hide.gif

tongue.png
Eh, I might enter spirits kid.

I can't wait to see it.
tongue.png
MagistraDomina (Here on BYC) has sooooooo many Breyers, if only she got on more often then she could enter.
tongue.png

Quote:
Hey, wait for mine
wink.png

lol.png
tongue.png
hide.gif

x2.
hide.gif
Ooh, Shleich is awesome! My brothers were obsessed with their knights and stuff, and I have like two of their horses.
tongue.png

Quote:
lol.png
tongue.png
hide.gif

x2.
hide.gif
Ooh, Shleich is awesome! My brothers were obsessed with their knights and stuff, and I have like two of their horses.
tongue.png

Same here. I have a Gypsy Vanner, and another Draft horse of some sort. I honestly don't know what breed it is, but its very pretty.
tongue.png

Back
Top Bottom