Toy horsey setup contest

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Symphony, Dec 26, 2011.

1. Symphony

Symphony Vanilla, Little Airt Airt

(not like other)

Set up all, or your favorite toy horses in one pic, and who ever has best setup wins.

All BYC rules apply.

Make pretty background for better advantages to win. And good picture helps, but most of all is the horses placement.

Prize:

Knowing that your artistic

2. NatureFreak

NatureFreak Chillin' With My Peeps

Nice. The prize rocks. [​IMG]

3. DuckLover2399

DuckLover2399 Avian American

Jun 7, 2011
    Oklahoma
    I'm makein one too

4. chickendiva25

chickendiva25 I'm a Spy. :3

I should join in this time. [​IMG] I have three Shleich horses that are very pretty. [​IMG]

I love Shleich, by the way. [​IMG]

5. DuckLover2399

Jun 7, 2011
    Oklahoma
    Quote:Hey, wait for mine [​IMG]

6. chickendiva25

[​IMG] I'm excited to see yours. [​IMG] I'm not really entering to be competitive by the way, I'm just doing it 'cause I ain't got nothin' better to do with my time. [​IMG]

7. DuckLover2399

Jun 7, 2011
    Oklahoma

[​IMG] I'm excited to see yours. [​IMG] I'm not really entering to be competitive by the way, I'm just doing it 'cause I ain't got nothin' better to do with my time. [​IMG]

[​IMG] Eh, I might enter spirits kid.

8. chickendiva25

Quote:[​IMG] I'm excited to see yours. [​IMG] I'm not really entering to be competitive by the way, I'm just doing it 'cause I ain't got nothin' better to do with my time. [​IMG]

[​IMG] Eh, I might enter spirits kid.

I can't wait to see it. [​IMG] MagistraDomina (Here on BYC) has sooooooo many Breyers, if only she got on more often then she could enter. [​IMG]

9. equinehugger3

equinehugger3 Overrun With Chickens

Apr 14, 2010

x2. [​IMG] Ooh, Shleich is awesome! My brothers were obsessed with their knights and stuff, and I have like two of their horses. [​IMG]

10. chickendiva25

Quote:[​IMG] I'm excited to see yours. [​IMG] I'm not really entering to be competitive by the way, I'm just doing it 'cause I ain't got nothin' better to do with my time. [​IMG]

x2. [​IMG] Ooh, Shleich is awesome! My brothers were obsessed with their knights and stuff, and I have like two of their horses. [​IMG]

Same here. I have a Gypsy Vanner, and another Draft horse of some sort. I honestly don't know what breed it is, but its very pretty. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by