Tractor Supply Co Chicken Swap Georgia

I have someone else wanting me to get some RIR and Sex Link eggs hatching eggs at the swap. I sure hope there are a lot of hatching eggs at the swap.
fl.gif
From what i hear Bob and Ed will be bringing quite a few.

I

One more week till all of the fun and festivities. 

Has anyone said that they will be bringing Polish chicks or Gamefowl hens? A few friends are interested in them and can't come to the swap. 
I had 1 White crested black Polish roo & 2 hens, they are so fun to watch as I love to watch all of mine when I had them. But since the dog attack I only have a few left. I have the 2 hens left that seem really lonely now. I started out with 2 White Jap full grown hens 1 Full grown roo & 9 baby chicks I watched hatch out. 3 RIR, 1Barred Rock too, then the 6 I rescued being the Ameracauna, 1RIR but this one had a dark neck and not black tipped tail feathers so realy I don't know which was the pure breed. And The guy I got the 6 from said there was a blue lace and wasn't for sure and a Leghorn.

This is awesome!!! How did y'all set this up? I live in California and have two TSC stores within a 15 minute drive from me and I have never seen or heard of anything like this before. Any info would be appreciated as I think our community would love this:love . Thank you
I worked at TSC as Receiver and Team Leader for 3 years (SC) and we had pet events but we never had anything called a "chicken" or "animal swap". Such a great idea!!

Last edited:
If we were going to pick up a few chicks (5 or 6), we live less than a hour away... Would a small box be best to carry them for warmth or something bigger like a cat carrier? My DD12 has been eagerly awaiting spring so she can put a few in our brooder.

Back
Top Bottom