• Midnight Majesty Maran Females

Votes: 52 53.6%
  • Black Jersey Giant Females

Votes: 23 23.7%
  • Starlight Green Egger Females

Votes: 38 39.2%

• Total voters
Pics
Going to the store to pick up bunny feed.... now why does that sound familiar? 🤔

Ohhh, right.. That's how we got thrown into chickens 👀

And precisely! You went in with honorably pure intentions. Don't let your bunnies starve. Its not your fault the store had the little peeping puff balls of temptation!

(I need to stop reading chick threads. I've been wanting to breed my hens for a while:oops:)
Okay, I admit it… I was searching frantically for the bunny food, racing up and down the aisles… when suddenly I found myself right next to bins full of chicks! I don’t remember much after that… just the ride back home with a bunch of peeps coming from the back seat. 😯😬🤣😉

Okay, I admit it… I was searching frantically for the bunny food, racing up and down the aisles… when suddenly I found myself right next to bins full of chicks! I don’t remember much after that… just the ride back home with a bunch of peeps coming from the back seat. 😯😬🤣😉
But you just happened to get an employee, have them box up the chicks, give them your phone number and address, make up your mind what you wanted.... that's what I'm struggling with right now! :barnie, pay for them, put them in the back seat and driveaway.

I don't know how it happened.... the next thing you know there just in your truck.

But you just happened to get an employee, have them box up the chicks, give them your phone number and address, make up your mind what you wanted.... that's what I'm struggling with right now! :barnie, pay for them, put them in the back seat and driveaway.

I don't know how it happened.... the next thing you know there just in your truck.
Exactly!!! It’s like some kind of temporary brain fog where the details are very fuzzy while in the vicinity of new chicks. It wasn’t until I got home that I finally realized what I had -accidentally- done. 😁

Back
Top Bottom