Tractor Supply in Wilton Maine -- Farm Days--Swaps for April ~~~~~ Sunday April 1st ~~~ Sunday Apr

Just bumping this up so those that havn't seen it can --- Tomorrow from 9am till 2ish . I can't wait to see everyone !! ~~~~~ Tammy

Sold a lot at the augusta swap today, made about after buying stuff! $130!!! I was soo happy! I will be bringing some buff silkie chicks all with 5 toes and everything. I will also be bringing a black purebred mini rex doe proven mom, great rabbit, and a dwarf mix doe! I will also be bringing a few supplies and other stuff! I will be looking for bantam chickens, pairs of rabbits, etc. Standard chickens! I cant wait! I will be there nice and early!!

Just an FYI - at the augusta swap today, the state poultry technician was walking around making sure everyone was abiding by the maine law regarding selling chicks if under 8 weeks in lots of 6.
make sure any goats and sheep that are being sold/ traded etc, have their scrape tags or tattoos.

Drove my daughter up the the university of Maine in Farmington and stopped by the Wilton TSC Farm Day.

I had a lot of fun especially meeting Gordon Hill Farm and talking about soap making, especially goat milk soap making. There were some nice people there today and if you didn't get a chance to make it there you missed out on some good buys.

Let's see ... Would I go back ... hmmm! I had lots of fun, got a great big hug & seen some cool stuff.

YEP, I'll go back every time I'm in the area.

Don't miss out on the next one.

bob

Last edited:
that's the one thing I always forget, to bring the camera, I'll need to take pictures next time

Drove my daughter up the the university of Maine in Farmington and stopped by the Wilton TSC Farm Day.

I had a lot of fun especially meeting Gordon Hill Farm and talking about soap making, especially goat milk soap making. There were some nice people there today and if you didn't get a chance to make it there you missed out on some good buys.

Let's see ... Would I go back ... hmmm! I had lots of fun, got a great big hug & seen some cool stuff.

YEP, I'll go back every time I'm in the area.

Don't miss out on the next one.

bob

I had lots of fun today, not as many people as I had hoped but hopefully more next time. Today was basically a no-profit day, I sold some and bought some. I might be going to the Augusta swap on saturday. I would like to thank Gordon hill farm for bringing me the hamburg chickens! You could just tell the difference in how they were kept compared to some of the other chickens i have seen or bought. I put the 2 roosters in together just to see what would happen, at first they fought a little bit but now they dont care, one is more dominant then the other so I think it will work out! as it is they are brothers. And it is just cool that I have the original 3 hens I got (my first rooster died) and now I have 3 of their babies! I am very happy!!! I am hoping to get the ones I have in the incubator to hatch, thanks a lot, I really love them all, and I will be keeping the 2 roosters! (unless they try to kill each other), Thank you, see you at some more swaps and good luck with your baby goat, Dakota seems to really love him!

hoping to see lots of people tomorrow! I am bringing 2 californian rabbits, 2 bantam cochin hens, a silver spangled hamburg rooster, a bantam columbian wyandotte rooster, and a polish americauna mix pullet! I am also bringing some accessories and supplies, and cages!

Back
Top Bottom