Tractor Supply Swansea MA is having a farm/swap Saturday 9/28/13 10am-2pm

liljunie

Chirping
7 Years
Jan 1, 2013
Tractor Supply Co.
207 Swansea Mall Dr Swansea, MA 02777
(508) 673-5000 (call to reserve a spot)

Farm items, livestock, poultry (NPIP certification required)

Swap date: 9/28/2013 10am-2pm

Setup is free! No tent needed , setup under awning at front of store. Very busy store with excellent foot traffic not only for TSC but there is a liquor store and a big lots in the same plaza.

I am bringing silkie chicks and possibly a breeding pair of adults that I purchased from CJ Exotics (hatched silver partridge, splash and blue from this pair)

I don't know. That swap was the first they had ever done, because they were a new store. I was the only seller there, so it was pretty bad. I did sell all of my chicks however! They did not do any advertising. But there are tons of customers on Saturdays so a good place to setup. I will email you if I hear they are having another one.
Heidi

I don't know. That swap was the first they had ever done, because they were a new store. I was the only seller there, so it was pretty bad. I did sell all of my chicks however! They did not do any advertising. But there are tons of customers on Saturdays so a good place to setup. I will email you if I hear they are having another one.
Heidi

Okay Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom