Traditional Serama

Does anyone have any birds or eggs for sale? My husband has wanted Seramas for several years and we now have the space for some more birds and I am hoping to find him a few.

Now I have a total of 11 babies! Katie hatched hers last Sat!!

Does anyone have any birds or eggs for sale? My husband has wanted Seramas for several years and we now have the space for some more birds and I am hoping to find him a few.
I do. What are you wanting? I have 11 babies, 5 hatched Jan 2 and 6 on the 25th. Will have more soon. I'm in Kiln Ms.

I am in need of another serama. My pullet is all alone and would be much happier once I find another companion for her.... I really cannot do a rooster because of my neighbors. I have tried multiple sites including craigslist but no one sells either a single bird or a pullet without buying a rooster. Anyone in the northern virginia know of anyone or a place with some available?

Last edited:
I do. What are you wanting? I have 11 babies, 5 hatched Jan 2 and 6 on the 25th. Will have more soon. I'm in Kiln Ms.

Well we aren't really picky. We would just prefer females as we aren't supposed to have males in city but we would be willing to take a pair if that's all you were wanting to give up. MS is a little bit of a drive though lol

Im trying a second time to hatch seramas. I thought I did everything right but the 2 that made it to lockdown didn't hatch :*(
Im looking for tips / tricks that can help me have a successful hatch. What's the best temp / humidity to have them at?

Back
Top Bottom