Tragedy strikes the school where I sub

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a horribly tragic accident. My thoughts and prayers go out to this family, friends and peers.

Because you asked for prayers, not opinion, all I will say is that I am praying for your school, your students, and your community.

Death of a member of a school family is very hard. I have been to a student's funeral.

This is such a sad, sad story, and my heart and prayers go out to the family of this little boy.

EDIT to remove gun debate

Last edited by a moderator:
It may have been far fetched to think I could expect no opinions so I have requested that this thread be closed. Thanks for all your support-you're a great group of people!

Last edited by a moderator:
Cleaned up and returned to forum. Please do not restart this debate here, go to a gun forum.

From the rules

Moderation
BYC staff spend a TON of time and energy to keep the forum running smoothly. How BYC staff moderate is never a topic for open discussion on the forum. If you have any questions or feedback on moderation it should be addressed to the Administrator or the specific moderator via email or private message.
* Do not post threads questioning moderation.
* If a topic is closed or removed do not, under any circumstances, re-post the same topic or material. If you have any questions as to why a thread was closed or removed please contact a BYC staff member.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom