Traveling with ducks

duckduckgoose13

Chirping
Aug 8, 2020
Hello! I was wondering what I would need to travel with my ducks across state lines. In about a year I will be moving from California to Oklahoma and i will be bringing my two Pekin ducks with me but I was reading somewhere that you need paperwork? Also any traveling tips would be helpful! It is a 24 hour drive..

Hello! I was wondering what I would need to travel with my ducks across state lines. In about a year I will be moving from California to Oklahoma and i will be bringing my two Pekin ducks with me but I was reading somewhere that you need paperwork? Also any traveling tips would be helpful! It is a 24 hour drive..
Contact the State veterinarian in Oklahoma to find out what paperwork and tests will be required. You should also check the laws of each state that you will be traveling through. For those states all you need are the requirements for transporting them. The laws for transporting livestock are usually less stringent than for importing into the destination state. Each state's rules while similar are specific to each state.

Contact the State veterinarian in Oklahoma to find out what paperwork and tests will be required. You should also check the laws of each state that you will be traveling through. For those states all you need are the requirements for transporting them. The laws for transporting livestock are usually less stringent than for importing into the destination state. Each state's rules while similar are specific to each state.
Awesome thank you!

Back
Top Bottom