Tre3hugger's Rabbit Thread

Pics
Momma's litter of pedigreed pets is about 5 weeks old today. They are absolutely adorable, and I already have 3 reserved! The buyer requested 3 females. Hopefully in a week I will be able to sex them and send him some pictures. Then at 7 weeks I will tattoo them and 8 weeks off to their new homes! There are 7 in all. Here are some pics!
20210922_095114.jpg

20210922_095104.jpg

20210922_095056.jpg

I processed Maple's last litter a little over a week ago. The hopper popper was great and they yielded some really nice meat. I think I will get both does pregnant within the next week, aiming for a litter of pedigreed christmas bunnies for sale and a litter of meat bunnies for deep winter time.

Very excited! Momma's first litter of 7 turns 8 weeks today, and they are almost all gone. I sold the 4 females yesterday for $150 and a half hour drive. I am selling 1 of the 3 bucks this morning to a lady in town for $50. Only 2 bucks left! This little rash of success (literally 2 sales lol) inspired me to pop momma back in with hops for a while this morning. No go though. She may be done for the season. I will try a couple more times this week though.

Maple is about halfway through her pregnancy and doing well!

Back
Top Bottom