True ameracauna or mix?

I cannot wait til I get my first egg. Hopefully soon. I'm impatiently waiting and have a feeling it won't be til spring. My hen is 31 weeks old and hasn't laid yet. Her sisters lay green and blue. They are my top favorite as well. I love the buff orpingtons too. My hen is like a puppy!

You came to the right place. I had six unknowns that I inherited and knew nothing about chickens other than how to cook them. I am learning in leaps and clucking bounds with the knowledge of others on here. I too, was impatient, waiting over six months for eggs. Now they are all producing. Nothing fancy with my hens, just brown layers. You will get the information you need here. Like I said, you came to the right place.

Thanks! This website has been super helpful over my last 7 months of raising poultry. I've looked up so many different questions. I decided to finally become a member so I can get more specific answers to my personal questions. I'm very excited and have been so happy thus far. Everyone has been very nice and helpful.

Welcome to BYC!
frow.gif
We're glad to have you.

Beautiful birds!

Back
Top Bottom