1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Trying to get some pics up.

Discussion in 'Meat Birds ETC' started by NC chicken man, Oct 3, 2008.

1. NC chicken man

NC chicken man Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 3, 2007
    Mt. Pleasant,NC
    [[​IMG]p[​IMG]/www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/5151_chickens_014.jpg[/img]img][[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]/i[​IMG]m[URL='https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/5151_chickens_020.jpg<br>Wow']https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/5151_chickens_020.jpg
    Wow[/URL] I hope I figured out how to put pics up I ain't real good on the conputer ,if it worked this is a pic of my brooder and my pasture pens.

Last edited: Oct 3, 2008
  2. Acre of Blessings

Acre of Blessings Canning/Sewing Addict

Apr 3, 2008
    Axton, VA
    That's a neat tin coop. How many broilers do you have? Do they live in the coop or is that for layers? Very nice.

3. NC chicken man

Dec 3, 2007
    Mt. Pleasant,NC
    Thats just my brooder

4. NC chicken man

Dec 3, 2007
    Mt. Pleasant,NC
    I had 500 broilers this year going to try to get up to 3000 next year,I've got 200 layers coming next week getting ready for next spring.

5. Acre of Blessings

Apr 3, 2008
    Axton, VA
    Oh, My, [​IMG] My hubby would leave if I told hime that I had 3000 birds on the way. I would love to have a brooder box that size. I am thinking of using my pen that I made for our broilers for a brooder pen in the spring.

So how long have you been into raising poultry?

Oh, I am from Seagrove/Asheboro area of NC.

6. Acre of Blessings

Apr 3, 2008
    Axton, VA
    Here is the pen for the broilers that we have. It has a fenced in area all the way around it.

[​IMG]

7. NC chicken man

Dec 3, 2007
    Mt. Pleasant,NC
    [​IMG][​IMG]Here is some more if it works out.[​IMG][​IMG][/img][​IMG][​IMG].jpg[/img][​IMG]ns_047.jpg[/img]/img][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 3, 2008

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by