1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Trying to Share

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by Haviris2, Dec 26, 2011.

1. Haviris2

Haviris2 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 2, 2011
    !

Last edited: Dec 27, 2011
  2. PeeperKeeper

PeeperKeeper Chillin' With My Peeps

Sending good thoughts that noting goes wrong for you and your new puppy. [​IMG]

3. dainerra

dainerra Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 4, 2011
    congrats! I love danes. I think they are such lovable goofballs [​IMG]

There is a little female in our conformation class and she is a riot! Are you getting a boy or girl? Or do you not know yet?

4. Haviris2

Feb 2, 2011
    !

Last edited: Dec 27, 2011
  5. MaryMouse

MaryMouse Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 21, 2011
    I understand what you mean. Totally different subject,but.... I grow a garden every year and people ask what are you gonna grow this year? And I answer Well I am gonna PLANT so on and so forth, as far as grow, well thats up to the weather.[​IMG]

Congrats on the pup. Good luck on the house training. And big o'l slobbery pup kisses from you new friend.[​IMG]

6. Haviris2

Feb 2, 2011
    Hopefully housebreaking will not be like Havoc who up til 4 months came in every morning (after pooping outside) to do it again right in front of the door, and instead will be like Baxter and Iris who almost seemed to come to me already housebroke! The breeder has already started working w/ them, so hopefully by the time he's here, he'll know what outside is for!

7. Glenmar

Glenmar Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 17, 2011
    VIRGINIA
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by