TSC 2000 chicks a week

Omran

Crowing
Jul 26, 2008
Bagdad KY
Yesterday I was at TSC and I have a real relationship with the manager there, we were chating and I askedhim a bout the chicks there, he told me that they are getting 2000 chicks sold evry single week.
I think more people getting in raising chicks than ever.
lol.png

Well, I guess I just helped the economy. We bought 6 chicks about an hour ago!
jumpy.gif

So, I started out with 4 Silkies I bought last week, I just got 3 RIRs and 3 sex-links, and tomorrow I am getting 2 more chicks. Yes, this is definitely addicting.
ya.gif

Tomorrow, we start on the coop!

Well I helped my chicks today with some left over Sod

13683_grass.jpg

13683_sod_1.jpg

No seriously, Ihave no more place for chicken, now I have 36 chickens, all together.
gig.gif
gig.gif

wahhh. The TSC in my hometown doesn't even have any chicks. )= Maybe they should. I don't know of one here, but I doubt it since they really are required by law to sell six at a time here. (I've heard other TSCs requiring this, but I'm not sure how many people in city limits will actually get chicks in increments of six here.)

wishful, just come on down to Nashville, I will get you a couple of fabulous hand-raised chicks with no minimum requirement.
wink.png

Omran, VERY cool idea with that sod! I'll bet those chicks snapped that grass right up. I still have the photos of your roofed pen on my desktop to inspire DH. . .
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom