TSC Assorted Bantam Bin

How are they feathering out? Sorry about the loss of your dark one :hugsOf the others, I think you potentially have a golden duckwing, a splash, and a black breasted red Old English Game Bantams :)
They’re beautiful. I’m sorry to say my husband accidentally left my dog in the same room as them, and only one made it out by hiding (our sweet white one). I will post him, as I’m feeling more and more certain he is a roo. I immediately got him some chick buddies, who he has taken to like they are his babies and he keeps warming them. We have tightened our reinforcements as well. I think I just got too confident. Our pup has always left the ducks alone, but I guess the baby chickens were too enticing for his instincts. 😢

They’re beautiful. I’m sorry to say my husband accidentally left my dog in the same room as them, and only one made it out by hiding (our sweet white one). I will post him, as I’m feeling more and more certain he is a roo. I immediately got him some chick buddies, who he has taken to like they are his babies and he keeps warming them. We have tightened our reinforcements as well. I think I just got too confident. Our pup has always left the ducks alone, but I guess the baby chickens were too enticing for his instincts. 😢

Attachments

• DABDB97B-A2EF-406D-97CA-007DE7C3A4F3.jpeg
    DABDB97B-A2EF-406D-97CA-007DE7C3A4F3.jpeg
    235.1 KB · Views: 3
  • F67F02C5-CA1D-4039-A826-25A0B76DEF21.jpeg
    F67F02C5-CA1D-4039-A826-25A0B76DEF21.jpeg
    194.8 KB · Views: 4

Back
Top Bottom