TSC BANTAM- NEW PICS page 4 post 38- GENDER??

Okay! So I have spent entirely too much time trying to come up with a solution to this mystery, and my answer is vague at best, but I've been able to find a certain variety of Barnevelder that has chicks that look exactly like this. Perhaps a bantam GLD (DLG? GDL?) Barnevelder?

Sorry, that's the best I could do!

Okay! So I have spent entirely too much time trying to come up with a solution to this mystery, and my answer is vague at best, but I've been able to find a certain variety of Barnevelder that has chicks that look exactly like this. Perhaps a bantam GLD (DLG? GDL?) Barnevelder?

Sorry, that's the best I could do!

lol ill look up that breed. this chick hasnt grown much and its feathers are taking soo long to come in. it is a bantam. Ill look up the breed u put down. Thank u!!

Couldn't it be a Quail Antwerp with less orange facial coloring? When I first saw the pic, I thought it did look like mine 4 weeks ago, but with just a little less orange. The posted pic of the breed looked like they had more than mine. Mine came from McMurray as well.

Newbie at this, so forgive me if this was a dumb question.

Couldn't it be a Quail Antwerp with less orange facial coloring? When I first saw the pic, I thought it did look like mine 4 weeks ago, but with just a little less orange. The posted pic of the breed looked like they had more than mine. Mine came from McMurray as well.

Newbie at this, so forgive me if this was a dumb question.
Thos have beards and this chick dnt, quail antwerps are black with orange face, this chick is red with a black stripe down each side of its back. Antwerps are also rose comb, this chick is single comb

Back
Top Bottom