TSC duck breeds? Make your guess!

I picked up four ducks at TSC yesterday. They had a good variety of different duck breeds, although they can’t tell you what they have in ducks. I’ll post a pic of each of them and make your guess on what breed you think it is! I’ll update as they grow!
Duckling #1
Yellow with darker shades around face. Dark bill and feet
View attachment 3005006
Duckling #2
Yellow with a crest
Shaded bill and feet
View attachment 3005007
Duckling #3
Brown/chocolate
Brown bill and feet
View attachment 3005009
Duckling #4
More of a dark gray color
Black bill and feet
View attachment 3005010
This is so interesting to me. If TSC refers to the tractor place, our stores in the northeast are all labeled. I got 2 Peking’s and none of yourself look like mine so that can be crossed off. Do you have more recent photos & have you figured it out?

We just added three of these little guys to our growing little flock but I’m not sure what breed they might be. Any guesses?

Attachments

• 494A789E-8F02-41A7-8DF8-C7A4610F50B9.jpeg
    494A789E-8F02-41A7-8DF8-C7A4610F50B9.jpeg
    779.6 KB · Views: 9
This is so interesting to me. If TSC refers to the tractor place, our stores in the northeast are all labeled. I got 2 Peking’s and none of yourself look like mine so that can be crossed off. Do you have more recent photos & have you figured it out?
I’ll have to get pictures later but the yellow one turned out to be a white Indian runner. The crested turned out to be a light gray with a white bib. The brown was a khaki Campbell. Unfortunately, we lost the last one but it was looking like it would have been a runner also.

We just added three of these little guys to our growing little flock but I’m not sure what breed they might be. Any guesses?
Just picked up some ducklings at TSC myself your little one looks like mine they said its a blue Swedish I also got the crested they are just adorable! Don't know the sex but figure in time I will be able to tell:)

Back
Top Bottom