Tufted Buff Goslings - Idaho

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by momma's chickens, May 19, 2011.

1. momma's chickens

momma's chickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 10, 2008
    Idaho
    Tufted Buff Geese - 3 goslings left, $10.00. Hatched on Mother's Day.

[​IMG]

2. poultryfan73

poultryfan73 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 10, 2010
    Tioga County Pa
    will you ship?

3. momma's chickens

Mar 10, 2008
    Idaho
    Quote:No. I am sorry! They are already 11 days old and I don't know if they could handle shipping. I guess people do ship grown birds but I have no idea how.

4. poultryfan73

poultryfan73 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 10, 2010
    Tioga County Pa
    Awww okay no problem...i would have definitly bought if you would of shipped

5. Penguinlvrparadise

Penguinlvrparadise Out Of The Brooder

Apr 25, 2011
    Bedford Co PA
    I would love to have one too if you would ship them! [​IMG]

6. aineheartsyou

aineheartsyou Chillin' With My Peeps

May 6, 2009
    Dixie, WA
    where in idaho?

7. momma's chickens

Mar 10, 2008
    Idaho
    HI, I am up by Lewiston so a long ways from you. I may have a friend coming up here to visit sometime soon and she may be willing to transport them down for you. However she is an elderly relative so before I ask her I would have to know if you were really interested in them. She always may not be willing to do it at all. Thanks!

8. aineheartsyou

May 6, 2009
    Dixie, WA
    We are going up to WA this weekend and we could take the scenic way home through Lewiston [​IMG] I will have to think about it a bit more. do you know the sexes?

9. momma's chickens

Mar 10, 2008
    Idaho
    I am truthfully not sure but I do know one is bigger than the other two and they were all hatched out on Mother's Day. They are out on the pasture with their parents but I could do my best at sexing them for you. I love my geese. I live 35 miles from Lewiston but if you decide you want them, then let me know your schedule and how are you going and I will meet you along the way. Promise. Thanks!

10. aineheartsyou

May 6, 2009
    Dixie, WA
    I thought about it and I think I am going to have to pass [​IMG] I am going to have my hands full here in 2 weeks and should stick to what I have. I will let you know if I know of anyone else who wants some goslings though!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by