Tug o War anyone???

Blonde

Songster
8 Years
Aug 12, 2011
Narnia
Have you ever heard the story of the guy that tore his ACL jumping over the puddle? Well have you ever heart yourself doing a totally stupid thing? I was playing tug o war a few days ago and the person across from suddenly decided to let go of the rope! I fell over and hurt my knee. PLAYING TUG O WAR!!!!!!!
barnie.gif

Last edited:
I was on a softball team in middle school and you know how you are allowed to over run first base right? Well i tripped running there and slid in to make base. I tore all my ligimets and muscels in my ankle and was in a cast for 8 weeks. I still have to wear a brace. But i was the only one to make base all game
big_smile.png

Quote:
Ohh. funny but sad.

Yeah. I messed the other one up in high school. Someone walked in the room and i went to step down the steps and tripped on a chair leg and hurt the other. Just not at bad lol. Im always clumsy and its always something stupid.

Last edited:
Quote:
Ohh. funny but sad.

Yeah. I messed the other one up in high school. Someone walked in the room and i went to step down the steps and tripped on a chair leg and hurt the other. Just not at bad lol. Im always clumsy and its always something stupid.

So true

Back
Top Bottom