Tug o War anyone???

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Blonde, Nov 3, 2011.

1. Blonde

Blonde Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 12, 2011
    Narnia
    Have you ever heard the story of the guy that tore his ACL jumping over the puddle? Well have you ever heart yourself doing a totally stupid thing? I was playing tug o war a few days ago and the person across from suddenly decided to let go of the rope! I fell over and hurt my knee. PLAYING TUG O WAR!!!!!!![​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 3, 2011
  2. gmendoza

gmendoza Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 23, 2010
    Rock Hill,SC
    I dont need to play silly games to get hurt.I hurt myself enough just by walking [​IMG]

sometimes by breathing or snoring [​IMG]

3. Blonde

Aug 12, 2011
    Narnia
    Quote:[​IMG]

4. featherfinder

featherfinder Runner Lover

I was on a softball team in middle school and you know how you are allowed to over run first base right? Well i tripped running there and slid in to make base. I tore all my ligimets and muscels in my ankle and was in a cast for 8 weeks. I still have to wear a brace. But i was the only one to make base all game [​IMG]

5. Blonde

Aug 12, 2011
    Narnia
    Quote:Ohh. funny but sad.

6. featherfinder

featherfinder Runner Lover

Yeah. I messed the other one up in high school. Someone walked in the room and i went to step down the steps and tripped on a chair leg and hurt the other. Just not at bad lol. Im always clumsy and its always something stupid.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2011
  7. Blonde

Aug 12, 2011
    Narnia

Yeah. I messed the other one up in high school. Someone walked in the room and i went to step down the steps and tripped on a chair leg and hurt the other. Just not at bad lol. Im always clumsy and its always something stupid.

So true

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by