Tulsa Peeps

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by stephmichelle, Jan 22, 2013.

1. stephmichelle

stephmichelle New Egg

Jan 17, 2013
    Hey everyone, I am located in Tulsa,OK. I am wanting to order about 5-6 chicks. There are a ton of places that do online orders but they all have minimum orders of 15. It isn't even legal for me to have that many in the city. My question is...is there anyone in the Tulsa area that is in the same situation that would be interested in splitting an order? Or does anyone know of a place that takes orders of 5 or 6. We really want Barred Rock and Buff Orpington chicks. Thank you for your help!

2. CayuseRanch

CayuseRanch Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 4, 2011
    Newalla, Oklahoma
    Visit okies in the byc thread. I'm sure there is someone near you to help.I'm in okc and have orps. But probably more closer.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2013
  3. lvincent

lvincent Out Of The Brooder

Nov 21, 2008
    Tulsa, OK
    Hi there! Perfect timing! If you haven't already found chicks, I already placed an order for 10 babies- and will have exactly six extra chicks that I will need to find a home for- half buff orpington, half barred rock! I live in midtown Tulsa and the babies will arrive on Friday, February 15th. If you are interested- let me know!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by