Tupperpeeps!!!

Quote:
It's great that they bring back stuff!

Debi doesn't have her site set up yet. You can order it off my site and I will send her the commission.
smile.png

Big Kahuna is SOOO kind! Or Ms Saddi I can just send the catalog and order form and you can send it back with your payment. It all works for me!

Quote:
My bank doesn't even offer them anymore, which is probably okay, cause I'm sure they'd be outrageously priced as well.

So apparently the P.O. can set their own prices? I would have thought they'd be the same everywhere
idunno.gif

Quote:
At the post office? Gosh I hope not! The last one I got was only $30. I couldn't imagine how much they'd be if they did go by the amount!
ep.gif

Quote:
At the post office? Gosh I hope not! The last one I got was only $30. I couldn't imagine how much they'd be if they did go by the amount!
ep.gif

How odd!!! My PO won't do an MO over $500 and it is $.59.

Quote:
It's great that they bring back stuff!

Debi doesn't have her site set up yet. You can order it off my site and I will send her the commission.
smile.png

Big Kahuna is SOOO kind! Or Ms Saddi I can just send the catalog and order form and you can send it back with your payment. It all works for me!

Get your site set up Debi, I have a fat commission check comming, but it'll take a few weeks. I forgot how much fun it was to work for the family. I'm golfing with a client over the weekend... hope I don't hurt anyone (I'm on purpose the weakest golfer, looking sweet and helpless on the course helps later in sweet talking the price to my favor)
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom