Turkeys? Any general info

I would definitely need to lock them in at night. I don't know if anything smaller than my goats would survive in the open at night. We have coyotes bobcats raccoons possums in our area

I would definitely need to lock them in at night. I don't know if anything smaller than my goats would survive in the open at night. We have coyotes bobcats raccoons possums in our area
Yes I have those too, and great horn owls....you probably have them too.
I have electric fence net around, but the coons come in though the treetops

Surprised the coyotes don't get the goats. Friend had a pair of goats the coyotes had for dinner

Surprised the coyotes don't get the goats. Friend had a pair of goats the coyotes had for dinner
When I have young goats I do lock them up at night because of coyotes but I have boer mixes so there between140 -150 lbs each. And like most goats they stay in their pack. Coyotes probably find that a little too much to take on when there's other snacks around

:hit. That's so sad. I would be devastated. I probably love my goats more than I should being there goats though

Back
Top Bottom