#!@!^% Turkeys!

Using sticks in your hands works wonders to herd them. Also works good to knock them off the top of the shed.

I tried knocking them off with a branch. Then they flew down to the fence and when I went to get them off the fence they flew back up on the coop. If someone had had a camera it probably would have looked like a 3 stooges clip!

My guineas drive me nuts. I wonder how they taste cooked. I am always trying to herd them into their run at night. And they are really, really noisy! So far i have won but there are lots of tall trees here.

Well for 1 turkeys naturally roost in trees at night to stay away from predators, thats why they dont want go in the coop, and two you could clip there wings, just don't cut the blood feathers.

I have a pet turkey hes 17 weeks was wandering what to feed him plus he has a dirty bump everyday Ness cleaned
Mine get a grower than are switched to an All Flock when they are big enough to eat pelleted feed.

It isn't normal for them to have a dirty bottom. Could be sick, or could be the feed.

They live in tree tops in the wild so seems about right. Have seen them fly up to a lower branch and kinda hopscotch higher and higher

Back
Top Bottom