Turner unplugged for a last week

curranchickens

Songster
8 Years
Oct 2, 2011
Fredericskburg, VA
I went to put my eggs into lockdown this morning and found that the turner was unplugged already. I investigated what was plugged-in in its place and found that my turner was unplugged a week prior. So my eggs have not been turned the last week of their incubation. What Shouod I expect? I have had egg turning issues in the pads but bever this late in incubation. Ugh

hold hope and let us know how it goes chicks can hatch through anything i had a three hatch in the hayloft where the temps never stayed the same the humidity was terrible and they were never turned
so basically there is still hope that they will still hatch
smile.png

I went to put my eggs into lockdown this morning and found that the turner was unplugged already. I investigated what was plugged-in in its place and found that my turner was unplugged a week prior. So my eggs have not been turned the last week of their incubation. What Shouod I expect? I have had egg turning issues in the pads but bever this late in incubation. Ugh

That happened to me also. Went to lockdown and discovered my turner wasn't plugged in. I have no idea how long it had been that way. My hatch rate was low and many pips on the wrong end. Good luck.

Turning is actually a debatable process. There have been a few really good articles that do bring up some good points as to way turning can actually damage the eggs. Anyways, I'm sure they will be fine.

Back
Top Bottom