Songster
12 Years
Apr 23, 2007
May,Texas
hit.gif
:thun
hit.gif

Lost my little Houdini!
My little crestless Polish. Crestless because she kept bumping her head on the wire screen I kept over the brooder to keep her in! She was such an escape artist! She would still manage to get the screen off and follow me around whenever she could! I will miss her sweet little chirps while she jumped into my lap to read my books with me!!!! Rest in Peace sweet Houdini! ! This is the hardest one yet!
I'm not proving to be very good at this BYC stuffs! Or not at least at being a very good one handed chicken raiser! Today I am feeling very Gimpy and on the verge of useless when it comes to the joys all these birds have brought me only to lose so many! I still take great delight in my beautiful Dominikers! The Society girls are growing like weeds and getting more gorgeous every day! And Silver (my Dom roo) is to die for! I gotta get a new pic of him to show off to you guys! He is soooo sweet too!

Last edited:
Sorry to hear about Houdini.

New to chickens or doing it all ones life losses happen to all of us at some point.

Break out the camera and post some pics for us.

Sorry to hear about Houdini. Losses are hard but it does not make you a bad Daddy. It will happen to each of us at one point or another.
hugs.gif

Post pics of those other kids.

Back
Top Bottom