Twilight Addiction

Quote:
Look at the way they describe Edward in the book, doesn't he sound extremly
droolin.gif
they way he treats Bella and he's there for her at the snap of a finger most of the time.........man I wish my boyfriend was like him.

I want a Vampire Husband lol One who'll buy me an expensive car, always be there and protect me. When Iwas a kid I was facinated by Vampires lol so i guess I've just continued to wish I had one lol

Me to a vampire husband that would do anything for me
big_smile.png

I finished the 4th book this morning and I didn't think it wandered around at the end or tried to tie up loose ends willy nilly. The very last (3 or 4 page) chapter could have been dumped as it didn't really say much of anything important other than the "off into the sunset" kind of thing with whomever survived (don't worry, haven't given anything away).

I think it was the better written and better paced of the 4. There wasn't as much "oh Edward, you are so beautiful, I'm going to faint" idiocy to snore through while rolling my eyes.

Still, I'd like to see a vampire book where the dang vamps aren't always so beautiful and perfect. (without going back to the Bram Stoker version).
I've also got a problem with "vampire biology". But I won't go into that here.
wink.png

I watched the Harry Potter marathon over the weekend with my son and cousin's son. I think that he has had the same hairdo ever since then....hmmm.
tongue.png
I have to say even without doing twilight,(since half of the people don't like it) he is still a good actor, no worse than Harry Potter at that age!
roll.png

I am in love with the Twilight sound track...

and I cant wait for new moon...

I cut back on Twilight for a gew months but I was flipping through my Ipod and sumbled across the movie again so here I was at work watching the movie...

I am watching it right now...lol

Back
Top Bottom