TWINS INCUBATING

AMC5

In the Brooder
Feb 18, 2021
Hello Folx!

I have a satin silkie egg with twins inside! I've never encountered this before. Any tips and tricks to increase their likelihood of a successful hatch and survival?! ANy advice is appreciated!!

Hello Folx!

I have a satin silkie egg with twins inside! I've never encountered this before. Any tips and tricks to increase their likelihood of a successful hatch and survival?! ANy advice is appreciated!!
Good luck! There's not a lot that you can do. They usually end up quitting around day 12 or so.
If it makes it to hatch, it'll probably need to be assisted, but keep an eye on it. It's not very likely at all that it will make it.
Let us know how it goes though!!!
You never know, it may just make it.

Good luck! There's not a lot that you can do. They usually end up quitting around day 12 or so.
If it makes it to hatch, it'll probably need to be assisted, but keep an eye on it. It's not very likely at all that it will make it.
Let us know how it goes though!!!
You never know, it may just make it.
Thank you!! I’ll have to see in the next few days if it’s still viable. Fingers crossed!!

Hi AMC5 how is your little twins-egg doing?
Hello!

They are in lockdown as of this morning... as the chicks grew, it was very difficult to tell if two were both still alive in there or not. There was definitely one still moving around! I will let you know when they hatch (scheduled for Weds!). Fingers crossed at least one makes it!!

Hello!

They are in lockdown as of this morning... as the chicks grew, it was very difficult to tell if two were both still alive in there or not. There was definitely one still moving around! I will let you know when they hatch (scheduled for Weds!). Fingers crossed at least one makes it!!
Yes please keep us posted! Sending prayers 🙏 🙏❤️❤️

Back
Top Bottom