Twins!!!

I have a twin muscovy on day 21 but this egg is significantly larger than the other 2!! I have 2 still-air bators going, both being my first batches. I'm just hoping all goes well.

Im really worried they wont make it. They are moving around a lot when candled. But im also not 100% sure how far along my ducks are. When i got them last saturday, mama dick was already incubating so im guessing when i got them on saturday they were somewhere around day 10 because there were a lot of very visible veins and the embryos are pretty visible and active. Im not sure when theyre supposed to hatch and without knowing 100% idk when to go into lockdown!i have some eggs that look less progressed than the others. I can try to upload a photo and see if anyone could help me identify around where they are in the incubation process.

I cant get a picture of the twins, but i got this one. Ive circled all of the baby that was moving all together. I have a couple like this far along, then i have a couple that look like little tadpoles!

Im really worried they wont make it. They are moving around a lot when candled. But im also not 100% sure how far along my ducks are. When i got them last saturday, mama dick was already incubating so im guessing when i got them on saturday they were somewhere around day 10 because there were a lot of very visible veins and the embryos are pretty visible and active. Im not sure when theyre supposed to hatch and without knowing 100% idk when to go into lockdown!i have some eggs that look less progressed than the others. I can try to upload a photo and see if anyone could help me identify around where they are in the incubation process.

Can you see the air cell.

Back
Top Bottom