Two 5.5 month old Americana/Easter Egger Hens

OldHen13

Hatching
6 Years
Feb 23, 2013
I have two young Americana Hens in need of a new home - this is in the Albuquerque Area - must pick up - no shipping. One white - one Silver...both very shy and quiet.

I also have an Ark Coop with attached run for sale - See photo below. New paint, new hardware cloth with predator proof skirt and new lock hinges (after photo was taken) PERFECT for backyard chicken keeping!! - $350.00

No...this site is for FREE re-homing. But I certainly wouldn't allow you to adopt them after your sarcastic postings!

These two need to go to a very loving home and to be raised as a pet/part of the family. I had high hopes of being able to be a Backyard Chicken Keeper, just updated the Coop and made all the necessary changes to keep them safe, but the timing is not right and I have a Brittany that is making it just impossible.

Last edited:
Gah, too bad you're so far away! The little coop is simply adorable! (I might model my A-frame project after that look, need something to house my bantam ameraucanas and various silkie pullets) Would love to add the girls to the gang too. It's a shame
sad.png

hi have you found homes for your hens yet? i work in pet rescue and am finally able to have my own chickens. we are strictly no kill. the messaging is not working well on my phone, hence no capitals.

Back
Top Bottom