Two already hatched others not pipping

Juliasusanne

Hatching
Jun 2, 2021
I need some nuggets of wisdom (see what I did there? 😂... stop... I'm being serious).. we had a hatch batch (is that a thing? I'm making it a thing) that came through the mail of 11 bantam eggs. After candling at 17 days, 2 weren't developing so we tossed them and went into lockdown. At 20 days, two hatched. However, 7 still haven't pipped. I floated them last night, and all were still viable - one was even rocking. We're going on day 24 😬 I don't want to toss a viable egg but The hubs doesn't want to clean an exploded egg in the incubator if we leave them too long 🤢 What do I do?!

I need some nuggets of wisdom (see what I did there? 😂... stop... I'm being serious).. we had a hatch batch (is that a thing? I'm making it a thing) that came through the mail of 11 bantam eggs. After candling at 17 days, 2 weren't developing so we tossed them and went into lockdown. At 20 days, two hatched. However, 7 still haven't pipped. I floated them last night, and all were still viable - one was even rocking. We're going on day 24 😬 I don't want to toss a viable egg but The hubs doesn't want to clean an exploded egg in the incubator if we leave them too long 🤢 What do I do?!
How are they? What did you end up doing?

Back
Top Bottom