Two different Bantams

Discussion in 'What Breed Or Gender is This?' started by khoracek, Apr 6, 2011.

1. khoracek

khoracek Out Of The Brooder

Apr 5, 2011
    Ft. Wayne
    It got these two chicks from the Bantam bin at TSC. One has feathers on its feet and the other does not. Can someone help me? I have no idea what they are.

[​IMG]

He/She is tiny, tiny. Black with pretty gold on the wings. Seems very sweet and tweets alot!

[​IMG]

This one has feathers on the feet and I can't wait to it gets bigger.

[​IMG]

This is a picture of all of them. We have two others that were Black Sex Links and two that came from a bin that said Americauna?

2. Sorin

Sorin Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 15, 2010
    Glenfield, ny
    Hello! [​IMG] okay this is just a semi educated guess, first one Golden Sebright maybe, second one Mille Fleur Duccle? Again, just a guess, hopefully one of the experts checks this out. The ones labeled Ameraucanas are most likely EE's. Congratulations on the chicks though!

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2011
  3. cristy17

cristy17 Chillin' With My Peeps

funny I got the same chicks!![​IMG] the first is definitely a golden sebright. the second, I'm not quite sure about; I'm leaning toward a light Brahma.

4. ScaredOfShadows

ScaredOfShadows Chillin' With My Peeps

Golden Seabright and a Mille Fleur D'uccle

5. khoracek

khoracek Out Of The Brooder

Apr 5, 2011
    Ft. Wayne
    Thanks. I looked up some pictures. They will all be quite pretty when they are grown.

They grow so fast. I might have to get some more of those from the bantam bin. It's like opening a Christmas present.

6. mother o' chicks72

mother o' chicks72 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 21, 2011
    Portland, Oregon
    Quote:x2

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by