Two eggs in the box!

Leah-yes I know I'm crazy

Songster
11 Years
Sep 24, 2008
Skidway Lake, MI
O'kay, for some people the first egg is a huge occasion...but I have a ee who has been laying in different and might I add, strange, places for weeks. Yesterday I had what I thought was a fluke...she actually used the nesting box. Today I have hope...she did it again! I'm sure it's her because she's the only pink layer. I'm practicly jumping out of my skin here.
On the otherhand my whole exercise program of walking around bending over, lifting things could be gone.

For your further entertainment....the 14mo dd fell and bumped her head...not seriously....the 4yo ds grabbed the neosporin from the bathroom and put it in her hair. Anyone want to guess how many shampoos it will take to get this crud out?

lau.gif
I can't touch Neosporin - I am allergic to something in it. What a mess!!!! We had one day last week where my fiance found 4 eggs in the same nest. Makes ya wonder....

I was soooo worried that my girls wouldn't use the nesting boxes. I went on an egg hunt every afternoon, just to be sure. But, I've gotten four eggs so far, all in the boxes. Boy, I hope I didn't just jinx myself...

Leah-yes I know I'm crazy :

O'kay, for some people the first egg is a huge occasion...but I have a ee who has been laying in different and might I add, strange, places for weeks. Yesterday I had what I thought was a fluke...she actually used the nesting box. Today I have hope...she did it again! I'm sure it's her because she's the only pink layer. I'm practicly jumping out of my skin here.
On the otherhand my whole exercise program of walking around bending over, lifting things could be gone.

For your further entertainment....the 14mo dd fell and bumped her head...not seriously....the 4yo ds grabbed the neosporin from the bathroom and put it in her hair. Anyone want to guess how many shampoos it will take to get this crud out?

LOL...my son did that to my daughter and himself--he was 2 and she was 1, but he used vasoline! I went to pick him up to yell at him and he slipped right out of my hands...I gave them both a bath and the water just beaded up on them...the worst part was their hair....they looked like grease balls for days!!! This is the same child who colored his belly button and nipples in with a black sharpie marker...we were on our way out the door to the doctors for a check up. The doctor lifted his shirt to listen to his heart and gasped...I was like, "ignore his nipples!" The doctor busted out laughing!!!
th.gif

Back
Top Bottom