Two questions for the magical one

Pics
First-aid kit.
I like to be prepared.
I'd love to keep a few rolls of quarters and some pepper spray in there, too. And maybe a switchblade.
Unfortunately, I haven't rooted through it to clean it out in a while, so it's kind of stuffed. I should clean it out soon.
Awesome!! My purse usually collects a ton of change at the bottom and weighs it down 😂🤣 when I remember (usually when it starts getting too heavy), I take it out and put in the coffee can. It’s almost full. I think I actually have an old first aid kit in the car as well as a few other related things for it but they’re just in the car not my purse.
No, just in case I need to deal with an open wound and can't wash my hands or the skin on my hands is broken.
Do you deal with a lot of open wounds!? :eek: 🤔🤔🤔

I could have sworn that I'd mentioned my first-aid kit before.

Yes.
Dawg, listen to this one. She is wise.
Maybe you did, idk. I forget everything so fast 😂🤣

And trueeeee!!! She’s on a roll of wisdom lately 😂🤣 I still need to find a water bottle. Most are just the thermos things with the slide-y top so can’t take them anywhere.

Maybe you did, idk. I forget everything so fast 😂🤣

And trueeeee!!! She’s on a roll of wisdom lately 😂🤣 I still need to find a water bottle. Most are just the thermos things with the slide-y top so can’t take them anywhere.
Just repurpose a soda bottle, or something.
I've been using this lemon juice bottle for a few weeks now: DSC_8143.JPG

Back
Top Bottom