Two Silkies and Two Americaunas Laying Hens who need a good home.

JessicaJane

Chirping
6 Years
Dec 2, 2013
I have four young hens all of them laying, and healthy. We have to relocate to Santa Barbara and we thought we would be able to keep them, but unfortunatly we cannot take them with us. They are well taken care of, and they are gentle and sweet and kind and would be great family pets, all of them. We live in Orange County now, and would be happy to bring the chickens to you. They are not a trouble, and they are quiet. They need to be taken care of properly and need a loving home, which we are desperatly looking for. I can provide pics upon request.

Thank you,

Jessica and Lynn in Orange County, CA

I wanted to see about about bringing them up myself. I really care about these hens, and want to make sure they are going to a good home. It's not that I don't trust you, I do, but I don't know you. I suspect anybody on this awesome list loves animals, and loves chickens, but I have not had a chance to see yet where they will be. Do you have a picture you send me of thier coop? How do you ship chickens? I have never done it. I would think that the stress on the chickens would be great, and I would rather bring them up myself so I could see where they will be.
I know you would be doing me a huge favor, as they would be re-homed but can you show any pics of the new home first?
=-)

Jessica
805-319-0098
my other email is [email protected]

Hi
Yes i understand i will make a video of my flock in the morning and send to you.
I live on Matha's Vineyard Mass, i have 1 barred rock rooster, 1 barred rock hen, 2 buff orpingtons hens 11 asil hens, 10 Red stars.
8 shamos 6weeks old and 40 Araucanas eggs in the incubator.
I just love my animals and would not offer to keep them unless i could give them the same care i give to my flock.
Shipping is easy you just bring them to USPS and send them out.

Back
Top Bottom