Two sweet cockerels looking for homes in NY

HappyClucker7

Bantam Queen
7 Years
Apr 28, 2016
New York
I have two very sweet little cockerels that I need to rehome. They are 6 weeks old right now, and they are Easter Egger/Black Australorp mixes hatched from my own flock. Their parents are both very strong and healthy, and have super friendly personalities. Their mom is my favorite hen, and one of the last remaining of my original flock, so she's very important to me. I desperately wanted to hatch her eggs while she's still laying, but now I have these two boys that I unfortunately can't keep. I really want them to have nice homes though, so if anyone is interested, please pm me!

(I'm also willing to drive them at least part way to MA, CT, NJ, and PA if necessary)

fullsizeoutput_30.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_32.jpeg

I live in Ohio just East of Columbus and have a 3 month old Khaki Campbell Drake that has been pinioned so he won't fly off to rehome. I am asking for $5.00 for a rehoming fee.
What? I'm trying to rehome cockerels, not buy a duck. Did you post this in the wrong thread?

What? I'm trying to rehome cockerels, not buy a duck. Did you post this in the wrong thread?
Yes I am sorry that I did. I did not know how to find the Ohio thread that is trying to rehome Ducks. Sorry about that. I have trouble finding the right sites on BYC. I hope that you find a good home for your cockerels.

Back
Top Bottom