ty

lvesdg1

In the Brooder
10 Years
Nov 19, 2009
St Petersburg
in the day time they have feed and water all day as well as free rome of the yard bugs grass etc...the have a run and at night the come in the back hallway to sleep YES they are spoiled........i am in the process in making them their own chicken home....

slangslow

In the Brooder
9 Years
Oct 7, 2010
Thats lovely
big_smile.png

i got told the other day that i feed my chickens to much. They are only meant to have 50g's of food each per day but mine have food and water alday long and if they finish it i fill it back up. They also love warm porridge which i give them regularly to give them some warmth.

I dont have a normal chicken home, we have an old house which had a out building for a toilet, i have removed the loo and now converted this into a chicken home for them to sleep in, puts my mind at rest that no pests can get in at night.

Nothing wrong with a spoilt chicken! xxx

slangslow

In the Brooder
9 Years
Oct 7, 2010
Thats lovely
big_smile.png

i got told the other day that i feed my chickens to much. They are only meant to have 50g's of food each per day but mine have food and water alday long and if they finish it i fill it back up. They also love warm porridge which i give them regularly to give them some warmth.

I dont have a normal chicken home, we have an old house which had a out building for a toilet, i have removed the loo and now converted this into a chicken home for them to sleep in, puts my mind at rest that no pests can get in at night.

Nothing wrong with a spoilt chicken! xxx

Top Bottom