ty

Discussion in 'Feeding & Watering Your Flock' started by lvesdg1, Oct 12, 2010.

1. lvesdg1

lvesdg1 Out Of The Brooder

Nov 19, 2009
    St Petersburg
    in the day time they have feed and water all day as well as free rome of the yard bugs grass etc...the have a run and at night the come in the back hallway to sleep YES they are spoiled........i am in the process in making them their own chicken home....

2. slangslow

slangslow Out Of The Brooder

Oct 7, 2010
    Thats lovely [​IMG]

i got told the other day that i feed my chickens to much. They are only meant to have 50g's of food each per day but mine have food and water alday long and if they finish it i fill it back up. They also love warm porridge which i give them regularly to give them some warmth.

I dont have a normal chicken home, we have an old house which had a out building for a toilet, i have removed the loo and now converted this into a chicken home for them to sleep in, puts my mind at rest that no pests can get in at night.

Nothing wrong with a spoilt chicken! xxx

3. slangslow

slangslow Out Of The Brooder

Oct 7, 2010
    Thats lovely [​IMG]

i got told the other day that i feed my chickens to much. They are only meant to have 50g's of food each per day but mine have food and water alday long and if they finish it i fill it back up. They also love warm porridge which i give them regularly to give them some warmth.

I dont have a normal chicken home, we have an old house which had a out building for a toilet, i have removed the loo and now converted this into a chicken home for them to sleep in, puts my mind at rest that no pests can get in at night.

Nothing wrong with a spoilt chicken! xxx

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by