Type of bantam!?

ajpastucka

Chirping
7 Years
Mar 15, 2012
Hello!!
I just purchased 6 bantam chicks. I know 3 of them are silkies. The other 3 I'm unsure. They are a yellowish whitish colored chick w a tint of grey to them. Yellow orange beaks and feathers on their feet. Tiny chicks smaller then the silky chicks but same age. Any input please!?
Pics of some of my ban toms that already free range my property.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    914.3 KB · Views: 20
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    918 KB · Views: 21
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 20
You have some nice sebright bantams. Very pretty! I have a hen and she's wonderful.
ETA: I just realized you're asking about the chicks. Can you get pics of the chicks that are closer? Where did you buy them from?

View attachment 1311908 View attachment 1311909 View attachment 1311910 Ok folks! Got some pics. They are tiny. About 4 weeks old.
I have all chicks together now with my buff orpingtons chicks I picked up this morning. All are getting along well.
You can tell which ones the unknowns are as silky chicks are plain to see along with the Orpington chicks.
They are going through their ugly stage! Lol!
You have some nice sebright bantams. Very pretty! I have a hen and she's wonderful.
ETA: I just realized you're asking about the chicks. Can you get pics of the chicks that are closer? Where did you buy them from?
Thanks!!

Back
Top Bottom