U G L Y you aint got no alibi (PICS)

Quote:
haha i have some silver phoenix chicks appx same age as the turkens... hmm...... we shall see when they get older.

guess ill be getting into the "Designer" chicken business.... ahhaaaa

ill make a polish phoenix, feathers all over the place hahahaaa

PS THANKS MWDH1 for bringing sexy back. ahhaha

Not bringing sexy back, we are re-inventing sexy.
lau.gif

now that we are inventing chickens can we make a frizzled phoenix or frizzled game hen/roo
i myself will work on a project featuring a serama cockerel with some dutch bantys and if my SG is a girl i will try SG-rama.Maybe i can get pocket SGs

Last edited:
Quote:
yes you will be my test hatcher! promise, youll get the first set of my designers. BAHAHAA i have a leghorn chick with cochin feet.

BellLisamo, put me on the list for your Polish Turkens! Haha, that was creepy funny! I love it. Hubbie says no turkens, but I like one of the previous posters who said she had "Ugly and Fugly" that's what we said we'd call them, but hey we also know someone who has a girl dog that kept having puppies so they named her Easy...go figure.
I'll have to order some Turkens and tell hubbie that they were packing peanuts.

Cheep a'lil Talk a'lil :

Since we are going to have chickens and the they have to be considered "pets" (stupid city ordinance
duc.gif
) I'm letting each of my kids pick a chick of their choice for pet/4H. And what does my teen choose, yep a NN! She said its so ugly she loves it
love.gif
and it will make her laugh everyday.
Are they very friendly? If we get it as a chick and she holds it a lot will it be friendly or does it just have a stand offish attitude?

My naked necks are my sweetest chicks.​

Back
Top Bottom