Ugh!!! Dang Ebay

pamperedpoultry

CHICKENFIED
10 Years
Jan 28, 2009
(south West) Virginia
I checked my paypal a few mins ago to make sure a payment for eggs had posted. Good news was that it had, the bad news was along with that there was a payment to Ebay INC for seller fees!! I haven't sold anything on Ebay. So now I'm playing cat and mouse with ebay and paypal being transfered back and forth and cut off multiple times....Whats bad is I didnt have any money in there when it came out and it pulled from my checking account which is goin to make me overdrawl!! Ticks me off to no end. Now I'm wondering if its a mistake on ebay or someone has my paypal tied to their ebay account (thats scary) I just changed my paypal to no not pay auto payments to ebay INC to be on the safe side.

Quote:
I'm on hour number 3 and the 3 paypal person, and 2nd ebay.

First call was to paypal, said that I would have to speak to someone from ebay so I called ebay, they said they needed to speak to someone at payal, in the process of her puttin me on hold I got cut off.
So I called ebay back and got someone else, they ended up putting me on a conference call with someone on payal. Ebay has no record where I have this charge, so paypal then said it was a mistake (im thinking scam) and I needed to call another number thats not toll freeand they guy from ebay couldn't call out to, to get the charge takin care of. So I call that number guess what!!!!! closed for maintenance.....UGHH! so I called paypal back and now I'm still on hold for the 3rd time. They wanted me to hang up and they would verify with ebay that the charge is not mine (which I've already did twice with myself and from someone from paypal) then email me, and she couldn't tell me what would happen then. SO I FLIPPED!! told them it was goin to overdrawl my account tonight and that something had to be done today, so now I'm on hold again for what good its goin to do..

Quote:

First call was to paypal, said that I would have to speak to someone from ebay so I called ebay, they said they needed to speak to someone at payal, in the process of her puttin me on hold I got cut off.
So I called ebay back and got someone else, they ended up putting me on a conference call with someone on payal. Ebay has no record where I have this charge, so paypal then said it was a mistake (im thinking scam) and I needed to call another number thats not toll freeand they guy from ebay couldn't call out to, to get the charge takin care of. So I call that number guess what!!!!! closed for maintenance.....UGHH! so I called paypal back and now I'm still on hold for the 3rd time. They wanted me to hang up and they would verify with ebay that the charge is not mine (which I've already did twice with myself and from someone from paypal) then email me, and she couldn't tell me what would happen then. SO I FLIPPED!! told them it was goin to overdrawl my account tonight and that something had to be done today, so now I'm on hold again for what good its goin to do..

You need to call your bank, and let them know that you did NOT verify this charge, and to stop it and refund it to you!! Good luck!

MomtoSyd&Emma :

Quote:

You need to call your bank, and let them know that you did NOT verify this charge, and to stop it and refund it to you!! Good luck!​

I work at the bank and as luck would have it I'm on vacation, and you have to fill out avidaffit and sign it.
sad.png

I dont use ebay but I do have a paypal account, last week or so they charged me and emptied my account too, and not once in the 5 years have I ever been charged like that. Is this the same thing we are talking about here? It was only for about $10 or so and I have much bigger concerns at the moment to deal with (buying a house) so I just got frustrated and brushed it off but now I'm rethinking that something isnt right.

This sounds like a scam to me- do any of you have your accounts set up to allow any payments automatically? Is PayPal getting hacked? Anyone know the number for CNN?

UGH!!! paypal put me on hold and now ebay has picked me up again and I'm having go through it all over again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ugh on hold with ebay once more. I've mentioned scam and told them that I knew of some other people that have had charges from ebay out of there paypal acounts and they "acted like that couldn't happen" hmmm??? Said that this must be a charge from another "ebay account" I DONT HAVE ANOTHER EBAY ACCOUNT, then they asked if any family members might be using my stuff!! NO!!! Is it just me or do they not see that this could be someone with my paypal tied to their ebay account, and why can they not check this out!!??

Back
Top Bottom