UGH!!!!!! I gotta go take water to all the chickens ......

LOVE the hauler!

We're about 15 miles from the beach in southeastern SC- and freezing! Hauling water in 5 gallon buckets is easier if you have one in each hand. Keeps you balanced!
big_smile.png

I do that at least 2 times a day.
lol.png
It's not so bad, lol.

I only hate going out at night in the dark to put them to bed with my wee little flashlight, I am waiting to run into a sasquatch. I am unprepared.

Quote:
Oooooooo... Black and Decker makes a million footcandle flashlight that is awesome. Not only would you be able to see sasquatch, you could bonk him on the head with it and make your get away.

Quote:
4 D size Maglite with the LED bulbs
wink.png

Actually I take a little bitty LED flashlight with a red lense cover on it. I found that using a bright white light messed up my night vision really bad -- one night I almost tripped over the lawnmower that I myself had left in the middle of the yard a couple of hours earlier
hide.gif
Anyway, the red one lets you keep your night vision if you look away from the light, and you can unscrew the lense cover if you need a bright light for those unexpected noises.

lol Destiny. I am glad I'm not more North. Brrr.

It was -19 here with windchill this morning.

I feel so bad for all my animals. They just shiver and shiver.

I swear I'm moving a little more south to Arkanas in a few years. If I want snow I can go on vacation somewhere in the winter. I'm tired of winter already. And all my pens need cleaning, and my coop needs finishing built, and after an hour and a half outside feeding, I just can't motivate myself to stay out there any longer.

Friend called today. Looks like I will be bottle feeding two more baby goats. So that means trips out to the barn in the cold every 4 hours.
th.gif

I have been hauling water also. 2-3X daily but this is what I have to haul it over.....
barn is behind that semi, on the right
26555_92509_042.jpg

view of house from on top of 15' drift between house and barn
26555_92509_035.jpg

makes those kitty litter jugs so much fun!!!

Back
Top Bottom