Ugh, when it rains, it pours! Warning, RANT!

kelseygirl707

Dances with Chickens
10 Years
Mar 3, 2009
Lakeport, Ca.
Ugh, so why when something goes wrong, does everything have to go wrong. Last saturday on my day off, I had an angry tenant blame me for the fact that someone robbed them, they even called my boss, and of course he sided with me, and of course that made this tenant mad too. Then on tuesday I got in my car to drive my husband to class (30 minutes away) but my key would not turn, my ignition had worn down and would not recognize the key, so hubby missed his classes. I called ford to get an estemate and they said it would cost anywhere from $300-$500 dollars (ended up costing $400), which I just don't have at a moments notice, so I had to borrow money from my parents (they were happy to help)but I had just finished paying off my debt's so it sucks to already have another one. Then I had to pay $54 to AAA to renew my service so I could get my car to ford. Then on Wednesday I got a call from my insurance broker who informed me that my car insurance was about to laps, I thought I had paid a year upfront, but apparently only paid 6 months, so I had to pay that. Then today I got a letter in the mail tha I had a bad debt that had been turned into a legal office, I didn't realize I had this debt, as the company was sending their notices to a very old address of ours, so it wasn't until the legal office tracked me down today that I found out about the debt! So now I have 2 weeks to come up with $265, which isn't a problem, just means I have to delay paying my parents back for the car bill, for a couple of weeks.

Ugh, all this started happening a day after Hubby and I decided to start trying again to have a baby (miscarried a year ago, tryed to concieve again unsuccesfully for 6 months, went back on BC for 2 months and now are trying again). But I just can't help but feel this is the universes way of telling us we shouldn't have kids right now, like if we can't handle what life throws at us now, how can we expect to handle what comes with a baby.

Anyway, I just had to rant, hope yall don't mind. Now I just have to stop checking out everbodys hatching eggs for sale (so stop puttin good deals on please, LOL) Cause I won't be able to buy anymore eggs for the next month or two...
hit.gif
My bator will be so lonely, LOL, but it will get over it.

Man oh man, I hope the raining on my parade is over...
fl.gif

Last edited:
If you wait for an ideal time to have a baby, you will never have one. Maybe after all this rain, the sun will come out for a spell.

hugs.gif
to you.... sometimes the trials of life can seem totally demoralising, but pick yourself up, brush yourself down, and think everything positively..... things have a way of working themselves out, even when you think it will never stop"raining" so come on give me a smile......
smile.png

Dont think about the glass being half empty but half full. Thinking positive, even though sometimes that is nearly impossible, is a key. You wont be able to get pregnant stressed out. Just think of it as that it is all getting out of your way now even all at once which is not good but out of your way. That dont really make sense but I hope you get it. God will not dish out what you cannot handle. It will make you stronger. I hope you have a good husband to lean on. That makes a huge difference.
Be thankful you have parents to help you, a husband that loves you, a job to pay the bills, and a place to call hoe.
God bless and hang in there.

Make sure about that old debt, that you really do owe, there are a lot of companys buying old debts and are trying to get you to pay.
I had one sent to me from 1989. I was like what? So I asked a lawyer and he told me that it is a company that has bought the debt. I did not have to pay it because the limitations had run out.( It was a debt of my Ex's that he didn't pay) I got a letter first followed by a phone call, I was so upset I don't have extra money laying around either.
When they called they were nasty, I said I don't owe this money and I will call my lawyer, the gut screamed at me You don't have any lawyer and I will get you to pay this money! I hung up, and the lawyer wrote a letter. I never heard from them again.
It is worth a try.
This also happened with an old medical bill, I found out was payed, but they tried to get the difference that the insurance didn't pay, but they excepted the amount allowed!
So just double check to make sure you really do owe, before you fork over the money.

you've got a thunder storm, and it hitting you all at once, but remember what comes out after the storm, a rainbow, go with the flow, don't lose faith, tomorrow will be better. and SMILE it always lightens the heart.

I have WHAT in my yard? :

Quote:
WHAT SHE SAID!! Yes, I am yelling, but this type of out of nowhere debt you didn't know about is frequently a ruse and illegal to boot!! Check, chekc and double check!!!

Thats good to know I had a debt pop up from when I was 15.. That was 12yrs ago.. I guess I need to call my lawyer.. oh and I know I paid it too.​

But I just can't help but feel this is the universes way of telling us we shouldn't have kids right now, like if we can't handle what life throws at us now, how can we expect to handle what comes with a baby.

Sounds to me you are handling things GREAT... I say go for it and keep your head high...

Back
Top Bottom