Uhg I forgot again THE SUPPORT GROUP FOR MEMORY DEFICIENT

Hey JB, I know something else ya may have forgotten to do...
lol.png
Make the alert on your phone louder like you were going to do. Did you get my text?
ya.gif

Of course, there's always the chance that you are ignoring me.
lau.gif

Quote:
Does this mean I need to re-charge my phone right?
gig.gif

Note to self: Cell phone is re-charging, and must be done more often.
hide.gif

Quote:
Did you still get the eggs?

Yes I am going to get the eggs later this week. BYC people are so nice, or maybe she just wanted me to go away and stop my sniveling. I am going with the nice option, until proven otherwise. The seller was very gracious about my complete flake out.

Quote:
Did you still get the eggs?

Yes I am going to get the eggs later this week. BYC people are so nice, or maybe she just wanted me to go away and stop my sniveling. I am going with the nice option, until proven otherwise. The seller was very gracious about my complete flake out.

good to hear. let us know when they hatch, unless you forget to set them.
gig.gif

Quote:
gig.gif

hide.gif

lau.gif
Don't worry, it's not just you. I always misplace my cellphone, and it frequently stays lost until the battery dies, so then I can't find it even if it rings.

Quote:

good to hear. let us know when they hatch, unless you forget to set them.
gig.gif

Hmmm..... I haven't done that yet. There is always the first time. I try to not repeat mistakes. After all there always seems to be something new to mess up.

Quote:
gig.gif

hide.gif

lau.gif
Don't worry, it's not just you. I always misplace my cellphone, and it frequently stays lost until the battery dies, so then I can't find it even if it rings.

That was me yesterday. I found the phone today. It was right behind me on the bookshelf. I just hadn't sat at the laptop for days, so I think I understand how come I couldn't see it there.

Oh my! we seem to have forgotten the thread.

I did get 8 chicks to hatch. I only put them into lock-down a whole week early, and I got put out, and left the eggs in the bator for all the next week. I was shocked when I heard a peeping cheep from the living room a week later. I did write down the date I put the next batch in. I am hoping that there won't be a repeat of this last batch. lol

Back
Top Bottom