UK, where can I get duck harnesses in the uk? Please help.

deedee28

In the Brooder
Apr 8, 2016
Hi everyone I'm desperately trying to get 2 duck harnesses with the diaper bit for my two Aylesbury ducks,

I did order two from America but got hit with a huge customs bill which was more than the harnesses, thankfully the seller gave me a refund but I now want to order in the uk only, any help would be great please x

Hi :) I'm in England and still in the incubator stage of hatching but once they're all hatched up I'll probably be making some? Where in England are you?

Hi deedee28, I'd love to know of any UK sellers too. I'd also be grateful if anyone could share a diaper harness pattern? I'd be more than happy to pay for the pattern.

If there are no UK suppliers or we can't get patterns we'll need to design our own. Our main concern would be how to make the diaper harness safely and without restricting the duck's movement or growth. Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated x

Hi :) I'm in England and still in the incubator stage of hatching but once they're all hatched up I'll probably be making some? Where in England are you?

I'm in Wales, I'm going to attempt making them later today and see how I get on x

Hi deedee28, I'd love to know of any UK sellers too. I'd also be grateful if anyone could share a diaper harness pattern? I'd be more than happy to pay for the pattern.

If there are no UK suppliers or we can't get patterns we'll need to design our own. Our main concern would be how to make the diaper harness safely and without restricting the duck's movement or growth. Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated x

I'm going to have a go at making them tonight, if it works as I hope it will I'll gladly send you a pattern to make your own x

Not sure, but it may be worth a shot asking on the UK thread - https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/655508/uk-member-please-say-hi/890

Cheers
CT

Thank you
1f600.png

Back
Top Bottom