umm... hi?

Quote:
Sadly yes. He is married to a friend of mine. Oh, and I am one of the people who try to keep him from taking over the universe. So yah, I know him.

what? artie is waaaay to young to marry, what do you mean about taking over the universe?

Well, we arranged his marriage to someone on here.
tongue.png

He is GLO, the evil radioactive alter-ego of TOG. And he is trying to take over the place. Didn't you know?

Quote:
what? artie is waaaay to young to marry, what do you mean about taking over the universe?

tongue.png

He is GLO, the evil radioactive alter-ego of TOG. And he is trying to take over the place. Didn't you know?

speaking of whitch *hiccups* noo! susan listen! italicized text is GLO dont listen to him * hiccups* ahh, we have a sister? *hiccups* tani, i need you to pm me *hiccups* no no no *hiccups* not... much... time!

Quote:
tongue.png

speaking of whitch *hiccups* noo! susan listen! italicized text is GLO dont listen to him * hiccups* ahh, we have a sister? *hiccups* tani, i need you to pm me *hiccups* no no no *hiccups* not... much... time!

what!?!

Back
Top Bottom