Un-roleplay Chat Thread with Cuz

CuzChickens

CountryChick
7 Years
Apr 24, 2016
Virginia
Hello folks, I'm Savannah, also known as Cuz.

I had a chat thread about a year ago. Who knows where that went. Here I am aspiring to create a fabulous new one that'll probably crash and burn. Yay for unpopularity and awkwardness.

Also that ^^^ is not an accurate representation of my personality. You're going to have to get to know me for an accurate one.

So a lil about me. I'm a social person and I'm homeschooled (two things that don't usually go hand in hand). I raise chickens and I had a cow. She kinda ran away. My parents are divorcing so that's been fun. I would love to become friends with other folks on here.

Also I don't get roleplays so this is a thread unrelated to any roleplays. Coz I couldn't find another one :lau

I made some great friends here on BYC last year. I've now met most of them in real life. So yeahhhhh. Hi. Welcome to this thread. Obviously all byc rules apply cuz, ya know.

Hello folks, I'm Savannah, also known as Cuz.

I had a chat thread about a year ago. Who knows where that went. Here I am aspiring to create a fabulous new one that'll probably crash and burn. Yay for unpopularity and awkwardness.

Also that ^^^ is not an accurate representation of my personality. You're going to have to get to know me for an accurate one.

So a lil about me. I'm a social person and I'm homeschooled (two things that don't usually go hand in hand). I raise chickens and I had a cow. She kinda ran away. My parents are divorcing so that's been fun. I would love to become friends with other folks on here.

Also I don't get roleplays so this is a thread unrelated to any roleplays. Coz I couldn't find another one :lau

I made some great friends here on BYC last year. I've now met most of them in real life. So yeahhhhh. Hi. Welcome to this thread. Obviously all byc rules apply cuz, ya know.
Hi

and i have yet to meet you in real life

also we will get you in a roleplay yet

Back
Top Bottom