Unexpected visitor's recovery update

Kat157

Chirping
Jul 12, 2019
So, I posted about a month ago about this lady. I named her Rocky.
pixlr_20190810153448605.jpg
She magically appeared in my coop one day. After putting her in quarantine right away she started showing symptoms of a respiratory infection. After a treatment of antibiotics, good food, and lots of love, she's no longer coughing, sneezing, or wheezing, and she's grown most of her feathers back. She was introduced to the flock today and aside from one of my hens being moody to her (unfortunately they're starting to molt... talk about timing) they've generally accepted her from my observation... especially the rooster. It's so cute watching him flirt with her and dance for her. I don't think she was spoiled by her ex the way he spoils his ladies.
I think she's going to be just fine.
20190810_120955.jpg
20190810_120828.jpg

Tell you are as bad as me black bird at the the front gate BF thought she was one of mine so he let her in she walked to coop as if it was hers that was 3 years ago lays daily black possibly sex link maybe 5 now some of mine are six now

Tell you are as bad as me black bird at the the front gate BF thought she was one of mine so he let her in she walked to coop as if it was hers that was 3 years ago lays daily black possibly sex link maybe 5 now some of mine are six now

Great story Penny! She must have found her forever home :)

Back
Top Bottom