Unhappy Neighbor looking for solutions

Unhappy Squawker

Hatching
Jul 7, 2021
I do not understand the neighbor who has such a loud group of chickens that disturb all sides of his property and have taken over the quiet of the neighborhood.
Can you please explain the value of the noise and stench over paying for your eggs? I just dont understand how the animals are ruling the roost!!
Please help

Would you rather 2 barking dogs? Or maybe teenagers. Or toddlers.
Absolutly. Id rather noise pollution from chucks than dogs , people , children!!!!!( most parents probably shouldnt be), loud music, vehicle's & a plethora of other man made audible harassments . If there is an over vocal cock have a word with the owners, if its just general chuck noise. Then id guess its being listened for a winding themselves up. And probably makes more noise than the chucks in the first place!

Absolutly. Id rather noise pollution from chucks than dogs , people , children!!!!!( most parents probably shouldnt be), loud music, vehicle's & a plethora of other man made audible harassments . If there is an over vocal cock have a word with the owners, if its just general chuck noise. Then id guess its being listened for a winding themselves up. And probably makes more noise than the chucks in the first place!
I deleted that post, because I can understand the OP's frustration, however, if the chickens are legal, and they bring the owner enjoyment, then the eggs, 'stench', and any benefits the chickens provide should be considered. Keeping chickens is a very rewarding hobby. Eggs and fertilizer are a bonus. We love chickens.

Back
Top Bottom