Unknown Breeds of two Chicks

Bullfam

In the Brooder
Mar 12, 2017
The Adirondack Mountains
My Coop
My Coop
Greetings Everyone,

I have a newbie question, I have 2 chicks I received extra when I ordered chicks with my local 4H club. They order from Murray McMurray Hatchery and included were some extra chicks for 4H members who didn't have the opportunity to order chicks. They do this every year and they do not state breed/sex they are.

Anyway, long story short I ended up with the 8 chicks I ordered (4 Black Star and 4 Partridge Rocks) and 8 extra chicks.... I have scoured this site, the hatchery, I emailed the hatchery and I have not been able to identify these 2 groups of chicks. I am pretty sure I got the other 4 right, one Silver ducking bantam, 3 White Crested Black Polish.

The first picture is a yellow (some gray down) and black spots on top of head and back. Yellow Feet & Beak no feathers on the feet. He is also bigger than the other chickens, like a heavier breed.

The second picture I think are Golden Laced Wyandottes, their are a lot of breeds that look similar to me. Lets see what you come up with!

Thank you for all the help in advance!

Attachments

• Unknown1.JPG
    Unknown1.JPG
    234.9 KB · Views: 33
  • Unknown2.JPG
    Unknown2.JPG
    295.7 KB · Views: 31
The ones you think are GLW are GLW (lol). The other one in the second picture (the one that has greenish legs/feet) looks like an Easer Egger. Could you get a better picture of the first one?

The one in the back of the second pic looks like a golden laced Wyandotte. The one with the grey feet in the second pic looks like an easter egger. Does the one in the first picture have grey feet or puffy cheeks?

Back
Top Bottom