Unknown breeds seen in ad. Any ideas?

Happy Novogens

formerly Gimpy Quail
9 Years
Aug 21, 2014
outskirts of Phx, AZ
I've been looking to purchase our first chickens (hens for laying). On Craigslist I've seen some possibilities.
One person posted the following photos. I inquired about their breed and age. I was told they are 4/5 month old pullets, but they do not know the breed.

I realize these photos are not at all ideal since they are from the seller. I was hoping someone might have some general guesses for me anyway. I've put some letters on certain hens to see if anyone can venture a guess.

Attachments

• unknowns 1.jpg
    unknowns 1.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 5
  • unknowns 2.jpg
    unknowns 2.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 2
  • unknowns 3.jpg
    unknowns 3.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 2
I've been looking to purchase our first chickens (hens for laying). On Craigslist I've seen some possibilities.
One person posted the following photos. I inquired about their breed and age. I was told they are 4/5 month old pullets, but they do not know the breed.

I realize these photos are not at all ideal since they are from the seller. I was hoping someone might have some general guesses for me anyway. I've put some letters on certain hens to see if anyone can venture a guess
I belive d is a RIR
A and c are possible welsummer or welsummer mixes
E is a possible production red not sure but that's what I would guess they are based on the breeds I have

Back
Top Bottom